Rural family physicians now have online home with AAFP
The American Academy of Family Physicians has created an online community for family physicians in rural areas. The Rural Online Community features links to headlines from national and local publications on topics of interest to rural FPs, an e-mail discussion list for community members, an online library community members can use to post resources to share with others, rural FP profiles, updates on pertinent legislative issues, a calendar of events for rural FPs across the country, and rural health resources on topics including reimbursement, coding, practice management and AAFP policies.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions