HRSA halts proposed rule revising medically underserved areas
Rural Assistance Center, July 30, 2008
The Health Resources and Services Administration has announced it will not move to finalize a proposed rule changing how it designates medically underserved populations and health professional shortage areas. HRSA representatives said the organization received many substantive comments on the proposed rule and will need to make a number of changes. The HRSA plans to issue a new proposed rule for review and public comment.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers