Jefferson Medical Center buys Bethel Park, PA, facility
Jefferson Regional Medical Center has announced that it has purchased the "Mercy-HealthTrax" building in Bethel Park, PA. The 60,000 square foot facility will become known as the Jefferson Regional Medical Center Health Pavilion. Jefferson intends to maintain the current relationships with physicians, tenants and healthcare providers as established by the previous owners, according to a release.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream