Holy Cross develops proposal to build hospital in Germantown, MD
Holy Cross Hospital has announced plans to build a 100-bed hospital in Germantown, MD, a growing part of Montgomery County that has limited access to medical services. Holy Cross officials have filed a letter of intent with the Maryland Health Care Commission, which will decide whether the plan can move forward. Hospital officials say they hope to open the facility by 2012, but details such as cost and the types of services must still be determined. Holy Cross administrators also plan to open a clinic for obstetrics and gynecology in Germantown.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions