Parking to grow with Woodbury, MN, hospital
Minneapolis Star Tribune, September 3, 2008
The Woodbury, MN, City Council has voted to approve plans to add 126 parking spaces at Woodwinds Health Campus. That's the first step in an envisioned expansion that someday could include three medical office buildings and dramatic improvements for the only hospital in Woodbury. The hospital is running out of parking because of high demand in orthopedic and maternity services and because of recent room additions, said hospital officials.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest