Akron (OH) Children’s Hospital to expand into Youngstown area
Akron (OH) Children's Hospital is expanding into the Youngstown, OH, area to fill a void left after Tod Children's Hospital closed in 2007. A $10 million renovation is under way at the former Forum Health campus in Boardman to create a new 32-bed children's hospital, with a full-time emergency department, full-service laboratory, and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. The facility will be called Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US