Neighbors fuming over UPMC smoking policy
Neighbors of UPMC St. Margaret in Aspinwall, PA, are hoping recent talks between the town's council and the hospital's leaders will bring a solution to their ongoing problem with smokers. Last year, the hospital banned smoking on its campus, which has forced smokers off-site—mainly along Delafield Road and Lexington Avenue—where they have frequently been seen discarding their cigarette butts on sidewalks or lawns.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US