St. Francis opens ER in Mooresville
A nearly 200,000-square-foot expansion of St. Francis Hospital-Mooresville's emergency department is now complete after years of planning and construction—this is the last piece of the hospital's $42 million overall expansion project. Officials expect the new, larger facility will eliminate delays for patients seeking urgent care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%