Iowa community hospitals join integrated rural network
Three small Iowa hospitals have installed an integrated electronic health record system. Kossuth Regional Health Center in Algona, Franklin General Hospital in Hampton and Mitchell County Regional Health Center in Osage recently completed implementation of a regional network called EHR10. The three hospitals are the first of seven Mercy Health Network-North Iowa rural facilities to implement computerized physician order entry and other clinical/revenue systems.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?