Indianapolis hospital campus adds helipad
Medical helicopters transporting patients to the Indiana Heart Hospital and Community Hospital North now have a permanent landing site with the construction of a new helipad. The helipad's location provides access to both hospitals. "The helipad enhances our relationship with rural hospitals, allowing them to transfer heart patients to our facility in a timely manner using air transport," said Scott Lakin, clinical support director at the Indiana Heart Hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream