Indianapolis hospital campus adds helipad
Medical helicopters transporting patients to the Indiana Heart Hospital and Community Hospital North now have a permanent landing site with the construction of a new helipad. The helipad's location provides access to both hospitals. "The helipad enhances our relationship with rural hospitals, allowing them to transfer heart patients to our facility in a timely manner using air transport," said Scott Lakin, clinical support director at the Indiana Heart Hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers