California counties are healthcare 'providers of last resort'
The unemployment rate is just one area that has been impacted by the nation's struggling economy. This, in turn, is making it increasingly difficult for some to get healthcare with a private practitioner. As a result, more and more are turning to county clinics, which is pushing those facilities to struggle financially, too.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion