Database linking Arkansas' hospitals goes live
Arkansas officials say a new computer database linking hospitals is now online, the first step in establishing a trauma care network around the state. The database allows hospital workers to determine which facilities have specialists and room available for patients. The database links major hospitals in Arkansas, along with The Med in Memphis, TN, and CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System in Texarkana, TX.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest