Database linking Arkansas' hospitals goes live
Arkansas officials say a new computer database linking hospitals is now online, the first step in establishing a trauma care network around the state. The database allows hospital workers to determine which facilities have specialists and room available for patients. The database links major hospitals in Arkansas, along with The Med in Memphis, TN, and CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System in Texarkana, TX.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised