Database linking Arkansas' hospitals goes live
Arkansas officials say a new computer database linking hospitals is now online, the first step in establishing a trauma care network around the state. The database allows hospital workers to determine which facilities have specialists and room available for patients. The database links major hospitals in Arkansas, along with The Med in Memphis, TN, and CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System in Texarkana, TX.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers