UCH-Adventist hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL, advances
An administrative law judge has confirmed a ruling allowing a joint venture of Adventist Health System and University Community Health to build a new hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL. The joint venture, Pasco Pinellas Hillsborough Community Health System, plans to build a $121 million, 80-bed acute care hospital named Wesley Chapel Medical Center.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations