UCH-Adventist hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL, advances
An administrative law judge has confirmed a ruling allowing a joint venture of Adventist Health System and University Community Health to build a new hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL. The joint venture, Pasco Pinellas Hillsborough Community Health System, plans to build a $121 million, 80-bed acute care hospital named Wesley Chapel Medical Center.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream