UCH-Adventist hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL, advances
An administrative law judge has confirmed a ruling allowing a joint venture of Adventist Health System and University Community Health to build a new hospital in Wesley Chapel, FL. The joint venture, Pasco Pinellas Hillsborough Community Health System, plans to build a $121 million, 80-bed acute care hospital named Wesley Chapel Medical Center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers