Parents protest Tampa Bay, FL, doctor
Family and friends recently protested outside Tampa Bay, FL-based University Community Hospital Carrollwood waving signs and handing out flyers. The parents of 9-year-old Nicole Lang-Veru said they wanted to share their daughter's story with other families. Lang-Veru died from the flu on December 26, 2006. Her father took her to UCH, but she was released from the hospital. Now her parents are saying the doctor never should have released Nicole from the hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers