St. Luke's expands Woodlands campus
The Woodlands Hospital, part of St. Luke's health system, has grown to a 144-bed capacity after recently opening a new 59-bed patient tower. The new building, which includes room for expansion, is completely wireless and has telemetry capability for every bed.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives