JPS to study expanding its hospital in Arlington, TX
A committee of nine Arlington, TX, physicians and officials from JPS Health Network is recommending that the Diagnostic & Surgery Hospital in Arlington be expanded into a full-service hospital. Tarrant County commissioners are expected to hear the committee's report later in November. At issue will be whether tax dollars should be used to expand the Arlington facility and whether John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth is at capacity.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers