Pilot program to put AZ Medicare patients records online
A pilot program that will allow Medicare patients to make their medical records available online will cut down on paperwork headaches and help prevent unnecessary procedures, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt said. Leavitt helped announce the four companies that will take part in the Medicare PHR Choice Pilot, which launches in January in Arizona and Utah. The program will allow Medicare patients to have a personal health records company maintain their records and provide them to doctors, as directed by the patient.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers