Sutter Health seeks city approval for Elk Grove, CA, hospital
Sacramento Bee, November 20, 2008
Sutter Health is seeking a pivotal city approval for Elk Grove, CA's first community hospital. The hospital is part of a 488,000-square-foot medical campus. If the Elk Grove Planning Commission gives its initial thumbs up Dec. 4, the project could proceed in stages, starting with an ambulatory surgery center and medical office building completed in about two years. In 2012, Sutter Health also hopes to have completed the first phase of the hospital, a 133,000-square-foot facility with 68 licensed beds.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US