Planners okay medical building for Wesley Chapel, FL, hospital
Planners have approved plans for a medical office building to be part of Wesley Chapel, FL's first hospital. The 90,000-square-foot building will be part of a three-building medical complex that will include a hospital. Hospital officials expect to start construction on the site next year, if all goes as planned. The proposed hospital is a joint venture between Adventist Health System and University Community Hospital. The two companies won state permission to build the hospital despite a challenge from Pinellas-based Baycare.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US