Planners okay medical building for Wesley Chapel, FL, hospital
Planners have approved plans for a medical office building to be part of Wesley Chapel, FL's first hospital. The 90,000-square-foot building will be part of a three-building medical complex that will include a hospital. Hospital officials expect to start construction on the site next year, if all goes as planned. The proposed hospital is a joint venture between Adventist Health System and University Community Hospital. The two companies won state permission to build the hospital despite a challenge from Pinellas-based Baycare.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs