Washington Adventist Hospital gets OK to relocate
Washington Adventist Hospital got the green light from Montgomery County, MD, to move its Takoma Park hospital six miles away to White Oak. The new 48-acre campus is in the heart of the hospital's primary service area and has major interconnecting roads that make it more accessible to patients in Montgomery and Prince George's counties, officials said.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers