Washington Adventist Hospital gets OK to relocate
Washington Adventist Hospital got the green light from Montgomery County, MD, to move its Takoma Park hospital six miles away to White Oak. The new 48-acre campus is in the heart of the hospital's primary service area and has major interconnecting roads that make it more accessible to patients in Montgomery and Prince George's counties, officials said.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions