Judge: Denial of Novant's Clemmons, NC, hospital stands
A North Carolina administrative law judge has upheld a previous denial of new hospital in Clemmons. Officials with Winston-Salem-based Novant Health, who have proposed building a new hospital in Clemmons, said they plan to appeal to the North Carolina Court of Appeals, calling it "just one more step in the appeals process."
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments