Judge: Denial of Novant's Clemmons, NC, hospital stands
A North Carolina administrative law judge has upheld a previous denial of new hospital in Clemmons. Officials with Winston-Salem-based Novant Health, who have proposed building a new hospital in Clemmons, said they plan to appeal to the North Carolina Court of Appeals, calling it "just one more step in the appeals process."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised