Judge: Denial of Novant's Clemmons, NC, hospital stands
A North Carolina administrative law judge has upheld a previous denial of new hospital in Clemmons. Officials with Winston-Salem-based Novant Health, who have proposed building a new hospital in Clemmons, said they plan to appeal to the North Carolina Court of Appeals, calling it "just one more step in the appeals process."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts