HMA chairman William Schoen gives up cash pay
Tampa Bay Business Journal, December 10, 2008
William Schoen, the non-executive chairman of the board of directors of Health Management Associates Inc., will not receive any cash payments from the company through the end of 2009. Schoen voluntarily is forgoing all compensation that would otherwise be required to be paid to him through Dec. 31, 2009, in conjunction with his service to HMA, the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'