Mountain View, CA-based El Camino to buy Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Representatives from Mountain View, CA-based El Camino Hospital have announced it has agreed to buy the real estate and certain other assets of the 143-bed Community Hospital of Los Gatos from HCP Inc. Financial terms of the deal with HCP, which is expected to happen by June 1, were not announced.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs