UConn Health Center ponders building new hospital
State legislators remain hesitant about a potential $475 million construction project that bring a new hospital building to the University of Connecticut's Farmington campus and would be a joint effort with Hartford Hospital to replace the financially troubled John Dempsey Hospital. The project, which has been under consideration by UConn for several years, would involve construction of a state-of-the-art hospital with about 250 beds.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion