Physicians discuss healthcare concerns
A group of 30 physicians from throughout Alabama were among many across the country to discuss concerns about the country's healthcare system earlier this week with members of President-elect Barack Obama's transition team. Among concerns addressed were the shortage of primary care physicians and the growing number of uninsured Americans.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US