Physicians discuss healthcare concerns
A group of 30 physicians from throughout Alabama were among many across the country to discuss concerns about the country's healthcare system earlier this week with members of President-elect Barack Obama's transition team. Among concerns addressed were the shortage of primary care physicians and the growing number of uninsured Americans.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts