Allina's Cottage Grove, MN, clinic expands to serve growing population
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 7, 2009
A $3.3 million expansion of Allina Medical Clinic in Cottage Grove, MN, will nearly double the number of patient rooms and add 11,000 square feet to the clinic. Existing portions of the 11-year-old clinic will undergo renovation, the clinic's first. Cottage Grove's population grew by 47% since 1990, and the expansion is due to the increase in patients, officials said.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts