Shaping good health as teens outgrow pediatrician
A new report by the National Research Council and Institute of Medicine finds that too many adolescents are falling through the cracks of the nation's healthcare system. The report finds that few doctors specialize in adolescents' complex needs, or provide comprehensive care that earns their trust.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion