Utah health data network poised for exchange
Healthcare IT News, January 14, 2009
The Utah Health Information Network is poised to provide care providers with complete access to patient data after the UHIN tapped San Jose-based Axolotl for the technology and services to power the network. The statewide initiative will provide clinicians with the ability to electronically locate, connect to, and review, in an integrated manner, patient information scattered across multiple healthcare organizations.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data