New West Virginia University Hospitals-East hospital chief details new project
The Journal, January 14, 2009
The new president and chief executive officer for West Virginia University Hospitals-East has started the New Year by starting his new job, and overseeing a $22 million expansion and upgrade project at the hospital will be a big part of it. The extensive $22 million upgrade and expansion project for City Hospital is scheduled to begin this year. Much of the funding will go toward expanding and improving existing departments.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%