St. Charles County, MO, hospital will add office space
Two years after opening, Progress West HealthCare Center in O'Fallon, MO, will expand with a new medical office building that will bring more general physicians and specialists to the facility. Construction of the 60,000-square-foot office building is expected to be completed by the second quarter of 2010. The new medical facility at the 72-bed hospital will provide additional outpatient services such as therapy, cardiac care, and imaging, officials said.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals