Will Obama build on Bush legacy in community health?
Wall Street Journal (blog), January 22, 2009
As President Obama gets down to the business of increasing access to health coverage, some liberals in Congress are suggesting he follow the Bush administration's lead and expand community health centers, according to this Wall Street Journal health blog posting.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses