Will Obama build on Bush legacy in community health?
Wall Street Journal (blog), January 22, 2009
As President Obama gets down to the business of increasing access to health coverage, some liberals in Congress are suggesting he follow the Bush administration's lead and expand community health centers, according to this Wall Street Journal health blog posting.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer