Will Obama build on Bush legacy in community health?
Wall Street Journal (blog), January 22, 2009
As President Obama gets down to the business of increasing access to health coverage, some liberals in Congress are suggesting he follow the Bush administration's lead and expand community health centers, according to this Wall Street Journal health blog posting.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows