SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, to move, become St. Clare Health Center
SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, has set March 30 as the date it will move six miles southwest and become SSM St. Clare Health Center. Four years in the planning, SSM St. Clare Health Center's new campus has a 154-bed hospital, heart institute, cancer care, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers