SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, to move, become St. Clare Health Center
SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, has set March 30 as the date it will move six miles southwest and become SSM St. Clare Health Center. Four years in the planning, SSM St. Clare Health Center's new campus has a 154-bed hospital, heart institute, cancer care, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL