SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, to move, become St. Clare Health Center
SSM St. Joseph Hospital of Kirkwood, MO, has set March 30 as the date it will move six miles southwest and become SSM St. Clare Health Center. Four years in the planning, SSM St. Clare Health Center's new campus has a 154-bed hospital, heart institute, cancer care, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal