Frankfort, IL, approves Silver Cross Hospital urgent-care site
Eighteen months after unveiling plans to build a $400 million replacement hospital in New Lenox, Silver Cross Hospital has gotten the green light to open a satellite center in nearby Frankfort, IL. The proposed urgent-care center will house an imaging facility, doctors' offices and a sleep-study center with three to six beds, officials said. The Frankfort center's approval comes several months after construction began on another Silver Cross satellite facility—a 30,000-square-foot medical professional building and health center in Homer Glen, IL.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'