"EPharmacy" available to remote locations in Kansas City-based St. Luke's Health System
A new ePharmacy serving Kansas City-based St. Luke's Health System's growing Lee's Summit campus and several other area facilities is intended to boost patient safety and save money. The virtual pharmacy makes a pharmacist available at nights and on weekends to some of St. Luke's most remote locations. Two pharmacists staff the ePharmacy, which is at the Summit Technology Center in Lee's Summit. They serve St. Luke's East-Lee's Summit; St. Luke's Northland in Kansas City, North, and Smithville; Crittenton Children's Center in Kansas City; Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe; and Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care