"EPharmacy" available to remote locations in Kansas City-based St. Luke's Health System
A new ePharmacy serving Kansas City-based St. Luke's Health System's growing Lee's Summit campus and several other area facilities is intended to boost patient safety and save money. The virtual pharmacy makes a pharmacist available at nights and on weekends to some of St. Luke's most remote locations. Two pharmacists staff the ePharmacy, which is at the Summit Technology Center in Lee's Summit. They serve St. Luke's East-Lee's Summit; St. Luke's Northland in Kansas City, North, and Smithville; Crittenton Children's Center in Kansas City; Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe; and Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised