No end to battle of the beds in North Carolina
Novant Health isn't giving up on Holly Springs, NC, despite a report from state regulators that said Novant failed to show there's a need and enough support from area physicians for a new healthcare facility. "We're disappointed, and we disagree with the agency," Novant spokeswoman Kati Everett said after the release of the CON report. "This may have slowed us down, but we're not deterred."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013