Web site gives data critiquing Oklahoma hospitals
The Oklahoma Hospital Association launched a Web site giving patient quality and safety information for 80 Oklahoma hospitals. The site also will help hospitals learn best practices for improving care, said Craig Jones, the hospital association's president. The Oklahoma site allows users to search and compare hospital data on 45 patient safety measures.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries