Web site gives data critiquing Oklahoma hospitals
The Oklahoma Hospital Association launched a Web site giving patient quality and safety information for 80 Oklahoma hospitals. The site also will help hospitals learn best practices for improving care, said Craig Jones, the hospital association's president. The Oklahoma site allows users to search and compare hospital data on 45 patient safety measures.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion