Web site gives data critiquing Oklahoma hospitals
The Oklahoma Hospital Association launched a Web site giving patient quality and safety information for 80 Oklahoma hospitals. The site also will help hospitals learn best practices for improving care, said Craig Jones, the hospital association's president. The Oklahoma site allows users to search and compare hospital data on 45 patient safety measures.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream