Clayton County, GA, hospital fights to recover
The only hospital in Clayton County, GA, is trying to fill 80 vacancies and recruit back physicians and patients who have taken their business to other area hospitals. Southern Regional Health System's interim chief executive said progress has been made since last month, when officials had to beg the county for financial help. "We're trying to build services as much as possible," said Ron Dodson, chairman of the hospital's board of directors. "A lot of physicians are going to Henry. Some use Piedmont Fayette. We want to see what they can do to make their work at Southern Regional better."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers