Hospital opens in Stafford County, VA
Virginia welcomed its first new hospital in more than 30 years when officials from MediCorp Health System opened Stafford Hospital Center. The $140 million, 100-bed hospital will serve Stafford and residents in southern Prince William County. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient acute care. It has a full-service emergency department with 15 rooms, a family birthing center, a physical rehabilitation center, a pharmacy, a surgical wing, an intensive care unit, and a helipad.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'