Coral Springs (FL) Medical Center ER to expand
In the first major expansion since Coral Springs (FL) Medical Center's inception, the size of the emergency room will increase from about 12,000 to 28,000 square feet. The expansion, which started in February, is expected to be completed by December 2010. Patrick Maloney, chief executive officer, said the expanded emergency room will be a tremendous asset for the community.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness