$69 million Washington (PA) Hospital expansion opening next week
When The Washington (PA) Hospital opens its new critical care unit, emergency department and surgical services center, patients will be greeted by state-of-the-art technology and decreased wait times, as well as larger operating rooms, patient rooms, and family waiting areas. The three-year, $69 million project is adding 135,000 square feet and two new wings to the hospital's main campus in Washington, according to hospital spokeswoman Jamie Ivanac.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream