$69 million Washington (PA) Hospital expansion opening next week
When The Washington (PA) Hospital opens its new critical care unit, emergency department and surgical services center, patients will be greeted by state-of-the-art technology and decreased wait times, as well as larger operating rooms, patient rooms, and family waiting areas. The three-year, $69 million project is adding 135,000 square feet and two new wings to the hospital's main campus in Washington, according to hospital spokeswoman Jamie Ivanac.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers