A three-way fix for health reform that saves money
Real Clear Politics, April 8, 2009
Tom Cigarran, founder of Healthways Inc., the nation's largest disease-management company, says that despite politicians' denials, some sort of healthcare rationing is inevitable and needs to be done rationally and fairly. Cigarran also offers his thoughts on health reform, saying it should be divided into three parts.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts