A three-way fix for health reform that saves money
Real Clear Politics, April 8, 2009
Tom Cigarran, founder of Healthways Inc., the nation's largest disease-management company, says that despite politicians' denials, some sort of healthcare rationing is inevitable and needs to be done rationally and fairly. Cigarran also offers his thoughts on health reform, saying it should be divided into three parts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness