Virginia county's health system on track to merge
A merger that will bring an additional $240 million to the Manassas, VA-based Prince William Health System will probably be complete by summer's end, officials from the nonprofit health system said. The system, which plans to join Novant Health of North Carolina, is waiting for the Federal Trade Commission and the Virginia attorney general to sign off on the partnership, which officials said is needed to meet the demands of the fast-growing Prince William County.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction