Virginia county's health system on track to merge
A merger that will bring an additional $240 million to the Manassas, VA-based Prince William Health System will probably be complete by summer's end, officials from the nonprofit health system said. The system, which plans to join Novant Health of North Carolina, is waiting for the Federal Trade Commission and the Virginia attorney general to sign off on the partnership, which officials said is needed to meet the demands of the fast-growing Prince William County.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives