Virginia county's health system on track to merge
A merger that will bring an additional $240 million to the Manassas, VA-based Prince William Health System will probably be complete by summer's end, officials from the nonprofit health system said. The system, which plans to join Novant Health of North Carolina, is waiting for the Federal Trade Commission and the Virginia attorney general to sign off on the partnership, which officials said is needed to meet the demands of the fast-growing Prince William County.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers