Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital turns profitable
After a round of cost cutting by a new management team, the parent corporation of Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital has regained profitability. BRCH Corp. earned $8,434 on revenue of $96 million in its fiscal third quarter ending March 31, and improved from a $20.9 million loss on revenue of $92.5 million for the same period of 2008, according to the nonprofit's report to its bondholders.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments