Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital turns profitable
After a round of cost cutting by a new management team, the parent corporation of Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital has regained profitability. BRCH Corp. earned $8,434 on revenue of $96 million in its fiscal third quarter ending March 31, and improved from a $20.9 million loss on revenue of $92.5 million for the same period of 2008, according to the nonprofit's report to its bondholders.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch