Washington County (IN) Memorial Hospital to file Chapter 11, stay open
Louisville Courier-Journal, June 18, 2009
Salem, IN-based Washington County Memorial Hospital has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy but will continue to operate as it reorganizes its finances. The hospital's operator, Critical Access Health Services Corp., said in a statement that it will pursue an agreement for St. Vincent Health or another company to operate the hospital. St. Vincent will provide management services during the reorganization, according to the statement.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised