California hospital finally funds $42 million expansion
San Francisco Chronicle, June 19, 2009
St. Rose Hospital of Hayward (CA) will today celebrate a $42 million expansion that it funded with a state-backed bond sale. The offering, which closed at the end of May, is the first such deal in California since the financial crisis erupted in September. Plans include a seismic retrofit, 30 new hospital beds and equipment and technology upgrades at the hospital.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US