Lahey, Mass. General pour millions of dollars into expanding ambulatory care
Massachusetts General Hospital and Lahey Clinic Medical Center have invested millions of dollars on outpatient care and treatment in the northern suburbs of Boston. Knee surgery, treatment for sleep disorders, ultrasound, and cardiac stress tests are among the day surgeries and procedures that will be offered at the new facilities as two of the biggest names in Massachusetts healthcare square off in Boston's northern suburbs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts