Lahey, Mass. General pour millions of dollars into expanding ambulatory care
Massachusetts General Hospital and Lahey Clinic Medical Center have invested millions of dollars on outpatient care and treatment in the northern suburbs of Boston. Knee surgery, treatment for sleep disorders, ultrasound, and cardiac stress tests are among the day surgeries and procedures that will be offered at the new facilities as two of the biggest names in Massachusetts healthcare square off in Boston's northern suburbs.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'